Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2006

Workshops, Speaking Engagements, Book Signings

Workshops, Speaking Engagements, Book Signings

From December 8, 2005
Global Talk Radio Interview - 1 hour. This is archived until March 8, 2006
and may be accessed by going to the following website and clicking
on Dec. 8/05. If you click on my name, you will be sent to Magdalene
Scrolls.com
http://www.globaltalkradio.com/shows/astorytotell/
A few comments:
To Global Talk Radio,I just heard Bettye Johnson speaking about her book entitled the MagdaleneScrolls... fascinating! I do not listen to the mainstream radio, they have nothing to say but thesame boring & meaningless stuff all over. With Bettye I was enthralled, andeven sorry that the interview had ended! There is something about the ladythat is so truthful, knowledgeable and sincere, that I am sure going to buyher book! I myself am happy to know what she knows about Mary Magdalene and her truejourney upon this earth, although I have not done such extensive travellingor research as she has. But her words have resonated within me: I learnedthe facts she mentions in her interview by reading the excellent work byLawrence Gardener, namely his book "Bloodline of the Holy Grail", where hetraces back the lineage of Jesus and reveals that they were married and hadtwo children, Sarah & James. L.Gardener was comissioned by some royal housesin Europe to trace their genealogy back to ancient times, and as Gardenerhimself says with a smile, he didn't sit down one afternoon on his sofa andsaid: "I think I am going to write a book about Jesus". It just happened. Ashe got into his research for these families, he started to unravel thebloodline of Jesus & Mary Magdalene, who were indeed royalty. There are people, such as myself, who want to hear about these hidden truths& knowledge, and Bettye sure is a worthy voice in this regard. She is real,that´s what makes her so fascinating. I thank you very much for this superb interview, and now I turn off theradio, and back to work at my computer!All the best. Noelia Castanon
###
A Story to Tell - Global Talk Radio
Bettye,
The radio interview was just awesome! Really, really enjoyed listening.
YOU ROCK!
Love,
Jan

No comments: