Popular Posts

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Praise For Secrets of the Magdalene Scrolls


PRAISE FOR SECRETS OF THE MAGDALENE SCROLLS

Hi Bettye, I just finished Secrets.... and I absolutely LOVED IT. A friend loaned me hers but half way through it I knew I had to have my own, so I returned it to her and ordered my own :-).

I am 70 years old and have been on a Spiritual Quest since I was 16. I have facilitated The
Course In Miracles for 12 years and been a student of it for 26 years...still learning. I am also a Licensed Teacher from Unity and had my own church for many years.
I remember when I was 6 years old and a neighbor took me to a Baptist Church and someone said that I was born in sin...I thought, "No I was NOT". So I do believe I have been a student of Truth for many, many "where evers :-)". I am looking forward to reading Mary Magdalene and I will let you know what I think after that...I am sure we knew her, arEn't you??? - Patty Morales May 28, 2010

26 comments:

士銘士銘 said...

連接生與死這兩塊陸地的橋樑是愛…… ..................................................

ShilaLong嘉雯 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。..................................................

BryannaR22369 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。..................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!祝你心情愉快.............................................................

立偉立偉 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................                           

嘉琬嘉琬 said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

信豪信豪 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。............................................................

王名仁 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

雅芳 said...

人有兩眼一舌,是為了觀察倍於說話的緣故。............................................................

婉婷 said...

感謝你的分享 要繼續發表好文章喔..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

Better late than never...................................................................

韋志韋志 said...

Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose...................................................................

曾法幸 said...

好東西要和好朋友分享--感謝您............................................................

家榮家榮 said...

文章這麼好,怎麼可以不踩!.................................................................

家榮家榮 said...

好文章給我好心情,謝謝分享~~.................................................................

陳璇竹陳璇竹 said...

人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。..................................................

陳陳廖淑娟詩蓁俊偉 said...

人們不缺少力量,他們缺少意志。..................................................

家唐銘 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。.................................................................

文吳云 said...

Pay somebody back in his own coin...................................................................

王丁佳燕文均 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

姜堯林智超玟 said...

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person...................................................................

文瓊王王慧山 said...

每天都是新的心情~~希望都是好心情!!!!..................................................................

黃智樺黃智樺 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債............................................................

于庭吳 said...

加油來給你灌水 .................................[/url]...............

玉韓韓韓婷韓韓韓韓 said...

傻氣的人喜歡給心 雖然每次都被笑了卻得到了別人的心..................................................................

孫邦柔 said...

上班好累哦,看看部落格轉換心情~~~先謝謝啦!!............................................................