Popular Posts

Friday, February 04, 2011

AWAKENING THE GENIE WITHIN REVIEW


AWAKENING THE GENIE WITHIN REVIEW

My Experience of Bettye's book, Awakening the Genie Within:

"This book is full of Gems of Wisdom, page after page. A resplendent legacy that will live on and on; a Gift for budding Masters of any age. Throughout the book, Bettye emanates her wisdom, charm and beauty. I wish she could have been my mother or grandmother to me in my life, the Wise God-In-Woman that would have made a great, great difference in my destiny-choices. Bettye, I want to recommend your book to many people because its wisdoms will always endure the test of time.

May I quote you to my niece and nephew, and everyone I know!...

"Freedom of the mind is a heady elixir." -- Bettye Johnson

Wohooooo! Please post this Dearie!

I love you very, very much

Carol Hathor

No comments: